Thursday, April 23, 2015

Post-Sound and the Fury Blog Tribute

Salutations. Salum. Jambo. Namaste. Aloha. Howdy.
Whatever floats your boat, I just wanted to take the time to sincerely thank everyone for the positive feedback I received on my blog posts just like how you all took your time to leave such lovely comments. It's pretty neat to me to have over 500 blog page views and 18 comments. (Or maybe it's just my mom viewing my blog because I pleaded her to, but hey, I'm counting it as a small triumph. Next: BROADWAY or a small desk job I don't know...) 

I have always wanted to start a blog, but never got around to it. Thankfully, AP Lit forced me to, and maybe, just maybe, I can find free time to continue. But we allll know that junior year is the most stress-free, easy-going, and plain sailing year of high school right?!?!?! Wrong. 

All jokes aside, this blogging experience was surprisingly satisfying, and hopefully, it was as equally satisfying for you to read what I had to say. So, thank you! 

-LBugL

No comments:

Post a Comment